Monday-PM Computer & Art
Tuesday-AM Music/Gym PM Gym
Wednesday-AM Library PM Music
Thursday-AM Gym/Music PM Library
Friday-PM Gym
The saying "April Showers bring May flowers" is hanging outside of our classroom along with umbrella and flowers that we have made. We have definitley experienced April showers now we can expect May flowers (I hope).
This is a busy time of year be sure to check the Shirley Hills website and emails often. I will try my best to keep the blog updated.
Math=We have recently finished learning about and experimenting with measurement. We have practiced measuring lenght, weight and capacity. We are now reviewing various graphing skills before we end the year with addition and subtraction.
Science=We still have 2 goldfish and 1 guppie in our aquarium. Although we are finished with our study of goldfish and guppies, it is fun to watch them swim around. You may hear about worms next.........we will see how brave I am :)
Language Arts=I continue to be amazed and what great readers and writers 5 and 6 year olds can be. We have finished studying each individual letter and letter sound and now we are working hard at blending sounds to read words and break apart sounds to write words. Encourage and practice with our child every chance you get!!
Great Learning Links
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment