Monday -AM Library PM Computer & Art
Tuesday -AM Computer & Gym
Wednesday -PM Gym
Thursday AM Art PM Library
Friday PM Music
Language Art= Our literacy centers are going very well. I have been able to meet with small groups of children and read books at each child's reading level. I am anxious to increase the number of times that I can meet with each group. The kids are doing an amazing job working through the centers as well as reading with me!!!
Sight Words - one see
Letters - "Ll" and "Hh"
Vocabulary - load, bound, steep, drooped, joyous, thrill
Writing- questions, commands and questions
Math= Numbers 10-30
***Adventures in Art ....You will hear your child talk about Adventures in Art. This is a great program provided by our PTA. Children have the opportunity to reflect on and learn about great works of art that is on display at the Art Institute. After reflection and discussion, the kids will create their own artwork.
Great Learning Links
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment