Monday -AM Library PM Computer & Art
Tuesday -AM Computer & Gym
Wednesday PM Gym
Thursday AM Art PM Library
Friday PM Music
Happy 2010!! I hope you were able to enjoy some time with family and friends during the Christmas season.
As we start the new year I am excited to continue with our literacy centers. Next week, I will begin to pull small groups of students to meet with me and work on reading skills. I will not be introducing a new sight word, vocabulary or letter this week -it is a review week. The kids are really good at identifying the beginning and ending sounds in words, now we will work on the middle sound. Extra practice at home would be helpful. As you read stories discuss the beginning, middle and end.
Math = We will continue with Chapter 5 -Geometry and Fractions. Talk about 1/4, 1/2 and whole at home. This could be a great supper time discussion over a family pizza.
***Watch for the first homework assignment to come home in your child's Friday folder.
Great Learning Links
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment